Visas upon arrival (airports Boryspil, Kyiv (Zhuliany), Odesa)
Short term single-entry visas "C" (valid up to 15 days) can be issued to foreign citizens upon arrival to Ukraine at the international airports "Boryspil" (Kyiv), «Kyiv» (Zhuliany), «Odesa» (Odesa).
Consular sections of the MFA of Ukraine at the above mentioned international airports are open twenty-four hours a day during a week time.
1. Citizens of Australia and New Zealand, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Mauritius, United Arab Emirates, Palau, El Salvador, Seychelles, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey traveling to Ukraine for tourism have the ability to obtain permission to enter Ukraine (single entry visa) at checkpoints across the State Border of Ukraine (International Airports «Boryspil» (Kyiv), «Kyiv» (Zhuliany), «Odesa» (Odesa)) for up to 15 days in case of presenting the documents proving the tourist nature of the trip (hotel booking, excursion booking, travel voucher or contract for the provision of tourist services).
Payment for this permission to enter Ukraine (single entry visa) is equivalent to 510 Ukrainian hryvna (appr 20 USD).
2. Citizens of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) travelling with tourist or business purpose may obtain single-entry visa valid for 15 days at the international airports "Boryspil" (Kyiv) and “Odesa”(Odesa).
To confirm the tourist purpose of visit applicant/visitor must provide a hard copy in original or photocopy of one of the following documents:
- a voucher of organized group tourist trip which includes information indicating hotel reservation/place of stay in Ukraine;
- travel service contract which includes information about the hotel reservation/ place of stay in Ukraine;
- proof of accommodation for the period of stay in Ukraine.
Business purpose of visit may be verified in particular on the basis of:
- an invitation of the inviting company, issued by the territorial authority or division of Department of Migration Service of Ukraine;
- an invitation of the government authority, state institution, state enterprise, state organization;
- written request of the state authorities of foreign states or international organizations.
Payment for this permission to enter Ukraine (single entry visa) is equivalent to 2550 hryvna (appr. 100 USD).
Foreigners and stateless persons who failed preliminary to obtain visas at the diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine abroad and have a respectful reason to immediately enter Ukraine, may get single-entry visa valid for 15 days at the international airports «Boryspil» (Kyiv), «Kyiv» (Zhuliany), «Odesa» (Odesa), in particular:
- With diplomatic or official purposes at the request of the government or state bodies of Ukraine;
- For emergency or rescue operations in the Ukraine at the request of the State Service of Emergency;
- For urgent medical treatment or participation in the funeral of a close relative, as confirmed by relevant documents;
- For promoting cooperation in the field of culture and sport, as well as interests in foreign policy or other areas that are vital to society, or on humanitarian affairs, at the request of state bodies of Ukraine or foreign states/international organizations bodies;
- For transit through the territory of Ukraine of the crews of foreign ships upon presenting the statement of crew (transit visa "B");
- For entry or transit by the pilots and other crew members of aircraft engaged in international flights, upon presenting the pilot license or certificate of crew member provided Annex 9 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation.
Visa fee is 2550 hryvna (appr. 100 USD).
Citizens of foreign countries, who are entitled to obtain visas at border checkpoints, can pay visa fee through banking terminals using bank cards.
FOR ALL VISAS THE FOLLOWING MUST BE SUBMITTED:
1. A national valid passport,
2. Visa Application form (you will need Acrobat Reader to view or print these forms) per each passport holder - answered completely and legibly typed or printed in ink in block letters, dated and personally signed by the applicant. For speeding up application process Visa Application Forms should be submitted online via http://visa.mfa.gov.ua web site.
3. 2 photos - recent, passport-sized, resembling applicant's travel document photo.
4. Valid medical insurance and sufficient financial means for the period of intended stay and return to the country of origin or transit to a third country or guaranty to obtain sufficient financial resources in Ukraine (at the rate of 750 USD per 15 days stay).
Please remember to follow common border regulations:
1) a passport should not to be issued more than 10 years ago, valid for at least 3 months after the expiration date of the requested visa and having at least 2 blank visa designated pages;
2) any person can be denied entry to Ukraine if such order issued by Ukrainian competent authorities;
3) in any case, foreign citizens should be ready to present the document confirming the declared purpose of travel and the intention to leave the territory of Ukraine before visa has expired (the flight itinerary can be considered as such document).
MFA on social media
|> All social media accounts|