Citizen's reception hours on consular and legal issues at the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Every day (except weekends and holidays) the citizens are free to address the Directorate General For Consular Service of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry. Contact address: 2 Zhytomyrska Str., Kyiv.
- 9 – 12 a.m. – reception hours for the citizens on consular/legal issues (legalization of documents)
- documents’ procedure: compact - during one day; usual – ready for the next day
- 4 – 5 p.m. (on Fridays 4 – 4.30 p.m.) – issuing documents to the applicants.
Every day (except weekends and holidays the citizens may get consultations on consular/legal issues through telephone and e-mail channels:
- protection of the Ukrainian citizens’ rights and interests abroad tel.: (+38 044) 238-16-01, 238-16-09, 238-17-37; e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- citizenship issues tel.: (+38 044) 238-17-19; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- legalization of documents tel.: (+38 044) 238-16-69; e-mail: email@example.com
- visa issues tel.: (+38 044) 238-17-49; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- passport issues tel.: (+38 044) 238-17-66; e-mail: email@example.com
- international adoption issue e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every day (except weekends and holidays) the citizens may get consultations on visa issues and accreditation of foreign diplomatic missions and consular agencies in Ukraine. Contact address: 2 Zhytomyrska Str., Kyiv:
- 3.30 – 4 p.m. – acceptance and release of documents on visa issues and those regarding the matters that foreign diplomatic missions and consular posts accredited in Ukraine deal with.
Operative work works with the citizens’ current appeals. For further information use contact telephone: (+38 044) 238-16-57, fax: (+38 044) 238-18-24 or e-mail: email@example.com
MFA on social media
|> All social media accounts|